Dare to dream. Your car could:
- Notify you of blind spots.
- Offer parking assistance.
- Include a forward-collision avoidance system that properly applies the brakes.
- Warn you if you wander from your traffic lane.
- Have headlights that shift in the direction you are steering to allow you to see around a curve in the dark.
Science fiction? No, reality. These functions are now available on real cars in the real world. The Highway Loss Data Institute has found that, when added to past proven safety enhancements such as seat belts and air bags, these innovations significantly increase protection for you and your passengers, as well as reduce accident rates.
The newest improvements in personal safety and damage risk to your cars are good for your lifestyle and your auto insurance. Contact us today for information on the latest in auto safety as well as discounts that may be available for your auto coverage when your car is outfitted with such improvements.
©2013 Selective Ins. Group, Inc. (Branchville, NJ). "Selective" insurers include Selective Ins. Co. of America, Selective Ins. Co. of New England, Selective Ins. Co. of N.Y., Selective Ins. Co. of South Carolina, Selective Ins. Co. of the Southeast, Selective Way Ins. Co., Selective Cas. Ins. Co, Selective Fire and Cas. Ins. Co and Selective Auto Ins. Co. of N.J. Insurers and products available vary by jurisdiction.