How do I read my new bill?
Your new bill has arrived…and now it’s even easier to understand! Click here to take a look at the changes we’ve made in response to requests from customers like you.
How can I pay my bill?
Selective offers many convenient ways to pay your bill:
Pay Online If You Are Registered*
You may pay online using your checking or savings account, or your credit card (eligibility requirements apply). Registering to pay and manage your bills online eliminates installment fees. You also get access to 24/7 real-time account information, policy information and claims information. You can also sign up for e-mail alerts on your account.
Registered customers may sign in using the "Sign In To Pay Your Bill" button below.
If you have not yet registered, simply click the "Register Now" button below.
*Online bill payment is not available for customers who are billed directly by their insurance agency. If you typically submit
your payment to your insurance agent, please contact the insurance agency to pay your bill.
Pay Online If You Don’t Want To Register At This Time
With this service, you can make a single online payment today from a checking account, savings account, credit or debit card*.
- Convenient, safe and secure
- No enrollment necessary
- Enter your banking information each time you make a payment
- Receive a confirmation number for each payment
- Installment fees still apply
* We Accept VISA® and MasterCard®. All personal lines accounts and most Surety Bond premiums
may be paid by credit card. Commercial accounts with total premium under $25,000 for all policies may be paid by credit card.
Pay by Phone
To pay by phone using our Automated Payment System, please call 888-974-7400.
Pay by Mail
You can mail your payment to:
Selective Insurance Company of America
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7468
Please remember to include your bill account number on your check.
If Your Insurance Bill Comes from Your Agent Rather than Selective…
Does your insurance agent send you your bill? If so, you may not be able to access all of Selective’s online payment options because you need a Selective billing account number to register your account. However, you can still make your payments directly to your agent.
Convenient Payment Options
Selective offers you many payment plan options so you can find the one that’s right for you. Payment plan options include:
- One payment – pay your bill in full at the start of your policy
- Two equal payments – pay half your bill when you first receive it and the other half 6 months later
- Four equal payments
- 10 payments
- New and renewal commercial lines customers can pay 19% at the start of the policy and the remainder in 9 equal payments due each consecutive month
- New and renewal personal lines customers can pay in 10 equal payments
- 12 payments for personal lines customers who sign up for electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments
- Flexible payment options for commercial lines customers signed up for Paysync® , Selective’s cash flow friendly payment program that adjusts your premium installments to match the unique flow of your business. To learn more about Paysync®, click here.