The Selective Insurance Group Foundation offers grants to not-for- profit, 501(c)(3) organizations that provide health and human services, promote civic responsibility and support home, auto and business safety.
Last year, the Foundation donated to a variety of organizations, including:
- Hospital foundations and other health and human services organizations;
- Various land and nature conservancies; and
- Local fire, police and rescue organizations.
Additionally, employees from across the company gave generously of their time, talents and efforts:
- Many took advantage of the company sponsored program to get a paid day off for volunteering.
- Many donated their own time to serve on Boards for organizations in their communities.
- They raised funds, collected items, donated blood and spread awareness of the causes that meant most to them.
- Some applied for and received Employee Volunteer Grants for their designated organizations.
To share your views on Selective’s social responsibility efforts: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.